Pages

The Beach

The Beach

Friday, October 15, 2010






This time of year, is my favorite. I can't go anywhere without my camera. I am so excited to attempt to grow some of these spectacular Cocks Combs you see here next year. They line a walkway in Nashville and they are HUGE. They won't let you pick them in the shop where they front, but they will sell the seeds. Guess where I'm going tomorrow?????

That sunflower is right there on the edge of the parking lot, where in the height of TOURIST season, my buddy Rodger let me park today for only 2.00 while all those other folk paid 4.00 :)

Most of these other pics are just my drive to work every day....well, they all are. That church and that particular funky tree are just down the road from one job. That tree intrigues me, obviously. If I could have laid on the ground to get a shot of that tree in it's funky entirety, I would have. But I would have been laying on a grave, so I decided not to.

The sunset and the cows, were on my way to do some work at St David's. The last three shots are from St David's, just as dusk fell.

More coming I'm sure. I live in the Fall Capitol of the Midwest, so I am carrying my camera with me everyday now....

No comments:

Post a Comment